Pool Rules (Summer 2018)
- Pool hours - 8 am - 10 pm;
- Swim Diapers on children not toilet trained; NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No pets inside pool enclosure;
- No running, pushing, or horse play; this includes skateboarding!
- Refrain from offensive behavior, i.e., cursing, drunkenness, public displays of affection not appropriate for children, etc.;
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will result in your removal from the pool; this can be determined by any homeowner and will be enforced by Cherokee County Sheriff's Dep't;
- All beverages must be in non-breakable containers: NO GLASS CONTAINERS in the pool area;
- Permanent or temporary shelters, decorations, etc., are prohibited without the express written approval of the board; and, then, all items must be removed when leaving the pool, each day;
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult;
- All guests must be accompanied by the homeowner they are visiting.
- No grilling inside the pool area;
- Smoking in designated areas only; Smoking prohibited inside the pool enclosure and on the deck;
- Do not hang towels or other items from the fence surrounding the pool or the deck rails;
- Items left at the pool for more than 48 hours will be disposed of;
- Please do not store personal items in the restrooms;
- The use of extension cords in the pool area is prohibited;
- If you make a mess, please clean it up. Do not leave food behind and place trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- The volume of radios must be kept to a minimum; headphones are encouraged;
- Phone use is limited to 5 minutes. This phone is not for private use, but emergencies; abuse will result in 911 services only;
Questions or comments?
Please e-mail River Plantation
Date Last Modified -